- 2013 Workshop Schedule
- Aquaculture Immersion Excursion Teacher Workshop 2013
- IRSC Programs
- School Programs
- Aquaculture in the Classroom
- Aquaculture Resources
- Aquaculture Home
Welcome to the Aquaculture Center for Training, Education and Demonstration (ACTED).
Our mission is to educate and develop a highly skilled workforce, through practical education and training, that will support competitive and sustainable aquaculture industries.
Education and training programs include intensive courses, degree programs, customized training, secondary school field trips, and teacher workshops. Students benefit from learning in an environment where our research projects and production facilities are their training field. Key concepts and new technologies from each research program are incorporated into the curriculum, hands-on activities, and course manuals that we provide to students.
ACTED Workshop Benefits
- Update or add depth to your current skills
- Blend theory with practical experience through applied training
- Learn emerging technologies from recognized experts
- Exchange ideas with participants from diverse backgrounds
- Network with colleagues in your field
- Maximize your time through intensive training
- Experience a campus-learning environment with access to library, computers and state-of-the-art aquaculture facilities