Divison of Student Affairs
The Division of Student Affairs provides comprehensive and integrated campus life programs, services and facilities that support the university's initiative to recruit, retain and graduate students.
The Mission of Student Affairs is accomplished by:
- Developing programs, services and facilities guided by best practices in each functional area.
- Utilizing data to assess student learning, thereby improving programs and services.
- Securing state of the art technological and physical facilities resources.
- Collaborating with students, faculty, staff and external stakeholders.
- Creating, maintaining and disseminating assessments of Florida Atlantic University culture to guide departmental, divisional and campus decision making processes.
- Recruiting, retaining and developing a highly qualified diverse staff.
- Integrating outcomes assessment, continuous program improvement, and budget development into an ongoing strategic planning process.
The division includes these offices:
- Senior Vice President for Student Affairs
- Associate Vice President and Dean of Students Office
- Campus Recreation
- Career Development Center
- Counseling & Psychological Services
- Fraternity & Sorority Life
- Health & Wellness Education
- Housing and Residential Life
- International Student and Scholar Services (ISSS)
- Military & Veterans Affairs
- Multicultural Affairs & Pre-College Programs
- New Student and Owl Family Programs (Orientation)
- Office of Student Conduct (OSC)
- Student Government
- Student Health Services
- Student Involvement & Leadership
- Student Media
- Student Union
- Students with Disabilities
- United Campus Ministries
- Weppner Center for Civic Engagement and Service (Volunteer Center)