Home / Graduate College / Pilot Graduate Research and Inquiry Program / Student Eligibility and Grant Requirements
Student Eligibility and Grant Requirements
All required forms, documents and letters must be submitted by the deadlines to be considered complete.
- Spring Deadline: March 20, 2015 at 5:00pm.
Maximum Amounts Awarded:
- Individual Award up to $1,500.00.
- Team Project Award up to $4,000.00.
- All Grantees are Awarded a $100 Completion Bonus for successfully completing all research activities and reporting obligations.
Requirements for all Awardees
- Recipients must be active, degree-seeking graduate students for the duration of the project.
- Recipients must present research and inquiry projects at the Graduate and Professional Research Day.
- A progress report must be submitted at the end of the first and second semesters after accepting the award and starting research or inquiry project.
- Reference the grant in the presentations and publications.
Individual Research Grant
Team Project Research Grant
|Student Eligibility: All FAU graduate or professional students in good standing; students may only receive one award per academic year.||Student Eligibility: Team must be composed of three or more graduate and or professional students from three different disciplines, departments or colleges. All team members must be FAU graduate or professional students in good standing.|
|Complete application form||Complete application form|
|Grant proposal with all required sections, including itemized budget. Click here for the GRIP Grant Proposal Guidelines.||Grant proposal with all required sections, including itemized budget. Click here for the GRIP Grant Proposal Guidelines.|
|Faculty Mentor’s Letter||Faculty Mentor's Letter from the faculty advisor(s) of team member.|
|Research Compliance & Safety Form Graduate College Form 12, signed by all applicants.||Research Compliance & Safety Form Graduate College Form 12, signed by all applicants.|
|Send current résumé to: email@example.com||Send current résumé of all applicants to: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|If applicable, a copy of external funding application or reviewed grant application that has been submitted prior.||Special consideration will be given to students who will use grant funds to complete an application to external funding agencies or can demonstrate they have applied to a non-FAU funding source.|
|Students that have submitted or plan to submit a grant application to an external funding agency may be able to apply for up to $1,500.00.||Team project funding may not be combined with individual Graduate Research Inquiry Program grants. Teams may be able to apply for up to $4,000.|