- Sub-tropical climate
- No state or local income tax
- Average Annual Temperatures
- Summer: 82.7°F
- Winter: 68.5°F
- Watersports in the area include surfing, water-skiing, wakeboarding, kayaking, snorkeling, and superb fishing and scuba diving
- Home to the headquarters of Fortune 500 companies, such as Office Depot, FPL Group, AutoNation, and Ryder System
- Boca Raton is home to a number of tech companies, including Modernizing Medicine – named by Forbes as one of America’s Most Promising Companies
- Public and private schools in Boca Raton include 13 elementary, five middle, four high schools, and 27 private schools, as well as a number of special education centers
Air Travel: International airports in West Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale, and Miami are within an hour’s drive.
Tri-Rail: This commuter rail line serves West Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale, and Miami with convenient station locations near FAU campuses and area airports.