Pay Application Fee
Florida Atlantic University uses an online store to collect the $30.00 admission application fee payment via credit card. You can enter either your confirmation number or your name and birth date in order to pay. If you have any problems, you can contact the Graduate College. Once the system locates your application, it will display your admissions application information before you proceed to pay.
Click on the button below to pay by credit card.
If you cannot pay by credit card online, you can pay your application fee by mail or in person at the Graduate College. Payment is accepted by check, money order or in cash. See the address below to mail your application fee to the Graduate College.
Only Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express are accepted.
This is a nonrefundable application fee. Do not submit a fee for the same application multiple times.
Troubleshooting Online Payment Errors
If you attempted to pay your $30.00 application fee (or admissions tuition fee payment) online via credit card, but received an error message of "invalid", please see below for possible explanations:
- Admissions application was not submitted through the FAU website. You may have submitted a departmental supplemental application and not the graduate application through OwlApp/FACTS. You will need to complete a graduate application and then pay the application fee.
- Invalid OwlApp/FACTS confirmation number entered.
- Last name or first name does not match what was submitted.
- Date of birth does not match what was submitted.
- Combination of name and date of birth does not match what was submitted.
- Payment has already been received.
- The OwlApp/FACTS application you submitted is more than 10 business days old.
Florida Atlantic University - Graduate College
777 Glades Road
Student Support Services - SU 80, Room 101
Boca Raton, FL 33431-0991