Change of Instruction


1. Transfer Student
2. Major/Program Changes
3. Returning to FAU after NOT using benefits for over 1 year


If one of the above qualifications applies to your situation, complete the following forms with Florida Atlantic University:

1. Complete the VA Certification Request Card.
2. Complete Form 22-5495 - Request for Change of Program
  or Place of Training (Survivors' and Dependents' Education
3. Provide a copy of Certificate of Eligibility from V.A.
4.  Prior Education and Training Verification Form


You may call 1-888-GIBILL-1 (1-888-442-4551) for additional assistance in reference to benefit amounts and processing times.  For additional inquiries, you may want to view the following website:

Important: Incomplete paperwork will cause a delay in processing times as well as receiving your benefits.  Please submit forms to the following location:

Jason Morgenthal, Financial Aid & Veterans Specialist

Veterans' Affairs Office

Florida Atlantic University

777 Glades Road

Boca Raton, FL  33431-0991



Privacy Policy | University Regulations and Policies | Emergency Information | Get Help | Contact Us

An Equal Opportunity/Equal Access Institution
© Copyright 2014. Florida Atlantic University.
Florida Atlantic University
 Last Modified 7/2/13