MANDATORY COURSE ENTRY SURVEY
Students will be required to complete the Mandatory Course Survey for ALL classes. This policy will remain in effect for all subsequent terms.
According to Federal Regulations a student is considered not to have begun attendance if a school is unable to document the student’s attendance in each class. Title IV financial aid (examples include Loans, Pell Grants, Work-Study) will not be disbursed if the school cannot document a student has begun attendance in each class for which they are receiving such funds.
If you are a current financial aid recipient or you think you may need financial aid at some point during the semester, you MUST complete the Mandatory Course Entry Survey for each registered class. The survey is available through Blackboard and will be emailed to you during the first week of classes each semester. The email will contain a hyperlink directly to the course survey and can be easily completed from your smart phone, tablet, or computer. The survey is available the first day of classes and concludes at the end of drop/add.
Failure to complete the survey for each class by the end of the drop/add period will result in a reduction/cancellation of your financial aid.
Below are instructions on how to access the required Mandatory Course Entry Survey:
1. Log on to Blackboard: http://bb.fau.edu
2. Click on the FAU NetID button
3. Enter your Username and Password, then click the Login button
4. Under the section "My Surveys" --> "Current Survey(s)" --> Click on your course(s)
5. You will be directed to the Survey for that specific course
6. Select your answer (fill in the blank text box, if you select "Other")
7. Click on Submit