|This item provides performance frequency information and details about maintenance in library buildings.|
- Empty waste receptacles, and replace liners.
- Dust furniture surfaces, open sections of bookshelves, and damp clean tabletops.
- Remove graffiti from all surfaces.
- Realign/reset furnishings according to room layout plan; adjust window covering.
- Vacuum carpeted areas thoroughly; remove gum and soil spots/spillage.
- Dust mop and wet mop tiled floors.
- Clean glass in doors and partitions, and stairwells.
- Clean door surfaces.
- Remove scuffmarks and/or spray buff tiled floors.
- Clean elevators (see Elevator specifications above.)
- Vacuum and maintain traffic areas, desk service area, information areas, and main entranceway.
- All areas opened to the public will be policed during all open hours.
- Clean graffiti from all surfaces.
Monday through Friday:
- Restore floor finish on non-carpeted floors.
- High dust vents, lights, pipes, blinds, and connecting vertical and horizontal wall surfaces.
- Vacuum upholstered seats.
- Provide continuous periodic service policing in the Library All Night Study every day, all three shifts.
- Office areas not generally open to the public will be cleaned as per office standards above.