Gymnastic and Activity Areas
|This item provides performance frequency information and details about maintenance in gymnastic and activity areas ( recreation buildings and Oxley Center ).|
Monday through Friday as needed after each use:
- Empty waste receptacles and replace liners.
- Main arena and second level - Dust mop floors at approx. 10:00 AM, 2:00 PM, and 10:00 PM, and spot clean as needed.
- Dry mop all gymnastic floors.
- Dust and damp mop bleachers and related floor areas.
- Clean glass in doors and partitions.
- Clean and disinfect drinking fountains.
- Vacuum traffic patterns on carpeted floors; remove gum and soil spots.
- Dust furniture.
- Dust mop and wet mop tiled floors.
- Spot clean walls; remove graffiti.
- Wet mop main arena and balcony wood floors.
- Vacuum carpeted areas thoroughly.
- Clean door surfaces; clean glass in doors and partitions.
- Vacuum upholstered furniture. Clean all wooden and vinyl furniture.
- Clean and polish brass or chrome.
- Remove scuffmarks and/or spray buff tiled floors.
- High dust vents, lights, pipes, Venetian blinds, drapes, connecting horizontal and vertical wall surfaces.
- Main arena and second level - AutoScrub.
- Wipe down and disinfect athletic exercise and weight room equipment, tables, pommel horses, etc.
- Clean graffiti from all surfaces.
- In Athletic and Gymnastic facility (Bldgs. 11, 11A, 38, and 67) restrooms, provide automatic deodorizers.