Entrances, Lobbies, Corridors
|This item provides performance frequency information and details about maintenance in entrances, lobbies, and corridors.|
Monday through Friday:
- Empty/clean waste receptacles, remove debris, sift and /or replace sand in urns.
- Dust mop and wet mop tiled areas.
- Vacuum carpet areas and mats; remove gum and soil spots.
- Disinfect drinking fountains.
- Clean entrance door glass.
- Spot clean other lobby glass.
- Remove signage and graffiti as required.
- Remove leaves/litter from all adjacent outside areas to the nearest sidewalk.
- Clean glass partitions, display cases, and interior door glass.
- Spot clean walls and ceilings.
- Dust furniture, fire extinguishers, related fire equipment cabinets.
- Restore floor finish on non-carpeted floors.
- Remove scuffmarks and/or spray buff tiled floors.
- High dust vents, lights, pipes, Venetian blinds, and connecting and horizontal wall surfaces.
- Provide and maintain floor mats.
- Empty trash receptacles left outside of offices. Replace liners.