|This item provides performance frequency information and details about maintenance in elevators.|
Monday through Friday:
- Sweep and wet mop tiled floors
- Vacuum carpeted floors; remove gum and soil spots/spillage.
- Polish stainless steel and spot clean walls and doors.
- Damp clean walls and doors thoroughly.
- Remove trash from ceiling panels.
- Vacuum door tracks and clean vents.
- Remove scuffmarks and/or spray buff tiled floors.
- Restore floor finish on non-carpeted floors.
- Clean light fixtures and ceiling panels.
- Clean graffiti from all surfaces.
- Clean floor door tracks.