- Download and complete the Holmes Scholars® application
- Submit the following documents along with your application:
- A one to five-page curriculum vitae
- One letter of nomination (recommendation/support) from a faculty member
- A statement outlining a description of your:
- Primary research interest
- Professional goals
- Commitment to scholarship, diversity, and educational practice
- Why you want to be a Florida Atlantic University-College of Education Holmes Scholar and how you will contribute to the program?
Application Selection Process:
- Each year applicants will be selected as Holmes Scholars
- Applications will be reviewed/interviewed and judged by members of an ad hoc committee from the College of Education
- Notification will be emailed to applicants as soon as the selection process is completed.
Please send your entire Application electronically to:
Rangasamy Ramasamy, PhD.
Coordinator, Holmes Scholars® Program
Exceptional Student Education
College of Education
Florida Atlantic University