Application and Admissions
- Have a documented significant intellectual and developmental disability
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have graduated from high school
- Be capable of meeting personal needs without assistance
- Be able to self-administer any necessary medication
- Have no behavior difficulties
- Have the capability to participate in 50 to 90 minute classes
- Navigate the campus independently
- The application packet for the 2020-2021 academic year is now available. The deadline for applications is April 24, 2020.
- Qualified applicants will be contacted for a student and family interview.
- Applicants will be notified by mail of their acceptance.
- Students are admitted to the Academy in the fall of each academic year.