Application and Admissions
- Have a documented significant intellectual and developmental disability
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have graduated from high school
- Be capable of meeting personal needs without assistance
- Be able to self-administer any necessary medication
- Have no behavior difficulties
- Have the capability to participate in 50 to 90 minute classes
- Navigate the campus independently
- The Application packet for the Fall 2019 - Spring 2020 year is now available. The deadline for applications is May 16th, 2019.
- Qualified applicants will be contacted for a student and family interview.
- Applicants will be notified by mail of their acceptance.
- Students are admitted to the Academy in the fall of each academic year.