Practicum & Internship Information for School Counseling
Applications For Practicum & Internship Applications Are Due By:
- SPRING SEMESTER DUE September 15th
- FALL SEMESTER DUE January 31st
- Security Clearance/Drug Screen Information
- Practicum and Internship Application Guide
- Certification Information
- School Counseling Weekly Summary Log
- In Own School Form
Applications for Spring 2014 Practicum/Internship Instructions
- Consult with School Counseling Faculty Prior to Applying to discuss eligibility and placement site.
School Counseling Faculty:
- Apply for placement.
- Turn in the Following documents No Later Than September 14, 2012
(Paper Clip All Items Together)
- Passing FTCE Scores OR Evidence of a Test Registration Date.
- 1 Copy of a Current Security Clearance ID from the District in which you are seeking placement.
Where do I turn in my paperwork?
Boca Raton Campus
College of Education, Room 230
777 Glades Road
Boca Raton, FL 33431
2912 College Ave.
College of Education, Room 202
Education and Science Bldg.
Davie, FL 33314
College of Education
EC Bld, Room 202
5353 Parkside Dr.
Jupiter, FL 33458
Note: Florida Department Of Education And FAU’s College Of Education Requires That Students Provide Passing Scores On The State Certification Exams (FTCE) To The Office for Academic and Student Services and Counselor Ed Office Before Being Cleared For Graduation.