- There are NO refunds after lectures begin. You may transfer to another lecture or
- There are NO refunds for annual membership unless you registered for only one lecture series and it is canceled.
- If payment was made by check and you request a refund, the last four digits of your Social Security number and your direct deposit information must be submitted with the
- All requests for refunds must be in writing and signed. Requests must be received in the LLS Office before the date of the first lecture.
- A $10 fee per person, per lecture series will be charged for each refund. A $5 fee per
person, per one-time event/lecture will be charged for each refund. No exceptions can
be made due to the high administrative costs of processing refunds.
TRANSFERS AND DROPS:
- Request for transfers and drops for the Boca Raton campus only must be in writing or sent by email to email@example.com, and an evaluation form for the series from which you are transferring must be completed.
- Forms are available in the LLS auditorium and office. A signature is required on the
transfer and refund request forms.
The LLS Office reserves the right to cancel any offering or substitute an instructor for administrative
reasons. In case of cancellation, full refunds will be issued to registrants. Refunds will not be
issued for the reason “not receiving a confirmation.” If you have not received your confirmation
by the week before lectures begin, call the office at 561-297-3185.
A $10 fee will be charged to replace a lost or damaged LLS Photo ID card.
If you have registered for lectures or one-time events and possess your photo patron ID card, you have the ability to allow a friend or relative to use your photo patron ID card to gain admittance to any lecture which you are not able to attend. We require that you give your photo ID card as well as a written or typed note to the person whom you would like to attend in your absence. Your friend or relative must show your photo patron ID card at the door and present this note from you giving permission to use the card. Each note must include your full name, patron ID number (the number on your card) and the name and patron ID number (if applicable) of the person using your card.
ATTENDING EVENING LECTURES:
In order to secure parking, which at times may be difficult, you are encouraged to arrive at your
evening lecture or event one-half hour prior to starting time. The price at the door for one-time,
walk-in patrons will be the non-member fee, even if you are a member.
EXPECTATIONS OF AUDIENCE MEMBERS:
Members of the university community are expected to respect and obey all regulations and
policies of the University and all local, state, and federal laws. They are expected to conduct
themselves in a manner that exemplifies respect for others