STUDENT FINANCIAL SERVICES
If you are trying to pay or view statements at epay.fau.edu and the system is asking you for your University ID and PIN you may need to follow these steps to resolve the issue. Entering your Z number and PIN on this site will not work:
2. Close your browser after performing step 1.
3. Open your browser and navigate to MyFAU and login to MyFAU.
4. Go into FAU Self Service.
5. Select Student Services and then select Student Account.
6. Select Account Summary by Term.
7. Select View Statements or Pay Now.
8. This should sign you on to the FAU Billing and Payment website and should not require you to login.
9. If this does not correct the problem, please call the FAU Help Desk at 561-297-3999 for assistance.