International Payments to Florida Atlantic University
FAU accepts international payments by wire transfer, foreign credit and debit cards, and other international payment options through FAU’s International Payment Portal, powered by Flywire.
The portal allows you to:
- Execute, track and confirm your international payment to FAU online
- Choose payment options from your home country
- Access a 24/7 multilingual Customer Support Team
- Save on bank fees and ensure the best exchange rates with Flywire’s Best Price Guarantee
How to Make an International Payment to FAU
- Sign into MyFAU. Select FAU Self Service (On the left side of the webpage), Student Services tab, Student Account,and International Payment (Flywire).
- Select your home country from the "What country are you paying from" drop-down list and select your preferred payment method and currency.
- Create a Flywire account, so you can track your payment, and enter basic identification information for the University to identify your payment.
- Complete your payment. (For wire transfer payment methods, this means you would send your funds to the bank account information provided by Flywire.)
- Track and confirm your payment at any time through your Flywire account and access Flywire’s multilingual customer support team.
24/7 Multilingual Customer Support
International Phone Numbers & Frequently Asked Questions