Payment Request Info
Instructions for Payment Request
Use this form if you need to pay the following:
- Consultant who has not submitted an invoice.
- Honorarium for a speech or one day lecture (if an employee, complete appointment form instead.)
- Reimbursement to an FAU department from a Research Corporation grant. The payee in this case would be FAU or vice versa).
- If you are paying an employee for services rendered, DO NOT USE this form. You must prepare an appointment form and pay the individual through the payroll system.
- Payment Request Form - PDF
- Any reimbursement for expenses other than travel < $5000
Instructions to Complete the Form
- Payee's Full Name - Enter First and Last Name of Payee
- Department Name - Enter the university department name.
- Payee's Z number - from Banner
- Address - Enter the Payee's complete address. This form will be returned if this is not entered.
- Z Number or Federal Employer I.D., No, - Please verify that this number is accurate.
- Date - Enter date the form was completed.
- Send Check To - Enter the name of the person to whom the check should be sent, if different than the Payee.
- Accounting information - Enter the Index and Account Code that is paying this invoice.
- Description - Description of the nature of the payment.
- Amount - Amount to be paid.
- Services Rendered and Amount - Enter a description and the cost of services rendered.
- Authorized Signature/Title - This signature authorizes payment and will be verified by the Controller's Office.
- Controllers Office Use Only - Will be completed by the Controller's Office.
- Send the original copy to the Controller's Office after signatures have been obtained. If you have comments or questions on completing the form, call Stacey Semmel at 7-3102 or email firstname.lastname@example.org