Commuter Student Services
The mission of the Office of Commuter Student Services is to build community by connecting first-year and second-year students living off campus to FAU services, programs, and engagement opportunities.
The vision of the Office of Commuter Student Services is facilitating a transition model of preparation and progression for first and second year students living off-campus to ensure that their transition into the University is positive and successful.
The core values of the Office of Commuter Student Services are:
- Appreciation: Recognize and enjoy the good qualities of the student
- Diversity: Demonstrate intentional awareness of differences and inclusion
- Leadership: Model the way by students learning and teaching others
- Wellness: Care for self, care for others, and care for community
- Innovation: Strive for creative solutions and continuous improvement
- Community: Share programs, services, and initiatives to achieve maximum impact