VISUAL ARTS LC
The Visual Arts LC is open to all students who are majoring in the Visual Arts including Ceramics, Graphic Design, Painting and Drawing, Photography, Printmaking or Sculpture.
Visual Arts LC students will be registered for the following courses for the fall semester:
- English Composition I: ENC 1101 or English Composition II: ENC 1102 (3 credits)
- Learning Strategies & Human Development: SLS 1503 (2 credits)
- Learning Community Experience: SLS 1412 (0 credit)
- Drawing 1: ART 1300C (3 credits)
- Design: ART 1201C (3 credits)
- Sociological Perspectives: SYG 1000 (3 credits)
Classes/Times/Days are subject to change.