Healthy Owls LC
Open to ALL majors EXCEPT Science, Engineering & Computer Sciences & Music.
This LC focuses on helping students to transition from high school to college by using health & wellness issues to create healthy lifestyle habits to help them academically.
Healthy Owls LC students will be registered for the following courses for the fall semester:
- English Composition I: ENC 1101 or English Composition II: ENC 1102 (3 credits)
- Learning Strategies & Human Development: SLS 1503 (2 credits)
- Learning Community Experience: SLS 1412 (0 credit)
- Sociological Perspectives: SYG 1000 (3 credits)
Students NOT majoring in Science or Business:
- Life Science: BSC 1005 with Lab (3 credits) and **Art Appreciation: ARH 2000 (3credits)
Business Majors: All students majoring in Business will be registered for the following courses:
- Introduction to Business
- MATH Course. This will be based on your score on the ALEKS Math Placement Test (www.fau.edu/mathplacement).
Exercise Science & Nursing Majors will be enrolled in Anatomy and Physiology and Appropriate Math Course
Click here to view the Fall Healthy Owls LC Schedule.
Classes/Times/Days are subject to change.