The Career Development Center (CDC) Division of Student Affairs has an exciting new tool for students and alumni. Introducing Optimal Resume™!
Optimal Resume™ is software designed to help FAU students and alumni. The tool has been customized by the CDC staff specifically for currently enrolled degree seeking students and/or alumni. Optimal Resume™ will help students and alumni:
Optimal Resume™ can benefit all students, including freshmen! If you have any questions about Optimal Resume™ please contact the CDC at your campus:
- Design high-impact resumes based on their major and/or career goal(s)
- Easily create resumes in several formats, including Word Compatible, Plain Text, PDF, and HTML
- Manage up to 5 unique resumes
- Include their resume in their own professional website, which they can update, deactivate, and view from anywhere with their own unique website address
- Boca Raton (561) 297-3533
- Broward (954) 236-1214
- Jupiter (561) 799-8010
- Treasure Coast (772) 873-3305
Optimal Resume™ Login here!