Open CDC Graduate Assistant Positions
The Career Development Center (Boca Raton Campus) is looking for a Graduate Assistant Career Advisor.
- The graduate assistant will provide career advising which includes resume critiques; cover letter assistance; present workshops on various career topics; assist with all Career Development events; facilitate campus outreach at open houses and special events; administrative and other duties as assigned.
- No prior career advising experience needed. Successful candidates will receive comprehensive training; Candidates must have 3.0 or higher GPA. A minimum three semester commitment is required: Fall 2012, Spring 2013 & Summer 2013.
- Must be a currently enrolled degree-seeking FAU graduate student or admitted into a graduate program for the fall 2012 semester (required).
- Available to work 20 hrs/wk; must be available to work Mondays - Thursdays from Noon - 4PM and on Fridays from 9AM-1PM (required).
- Experience working with students (preferred); Strong communication skills (presentation experience preferred).
To apply, please click here.
For information about this position, please click here.
to apply, please click here