Recruitment Resources and Services
Thank you for your interest in recruiting at Florida Atlantic University!
The Career Development Center offers a number of resources and opportunities for employers to recruit our Top FAU Talent. Our goal is to partner with employers and assist in maximizing the organizations recruiting efforts at FAU in order to yield a higher rate of FAU hires within your organization. At the same time we serve our students by providing a variety of career development programs and networking opportunities through the wide array of career programs and events. Please visit our Employers webpages to learn more about student enrollment demographics, recruiting information, career fair/events, job/internship postings and much more!
Post a Job/Internship
- Create an OWL CareerLink account and submit your job postings
- Click the “OWL CareerLink Employer Login” and select “Register”
- CSO Connect CSO the software provider of OWL CareerLink is offering a service for employers to post jobs/internship across all career centers through a single portal. Please contact CSO at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information regarding this service
- Job Posting Policy
Job Posting Procedures
Eligible employers who are interested in attracting FAU students/alumni can advertise or post a position with the Career Development Center.
- Employer Directed Resume Search - Employers who post jobs in OWL CareerLink may upon approval, conduct resume searches online through OWL CareerLink.
- OWL CareerLink Account
- Job Postings
- On Campus Interviews
- Information Sessions
- Recruitment Tables
- Career Fairs and Events
- Employer Branding Opportunities Through Sponsorships
- Career Development Center Employer Advisory Board
- Career Success Guide & Career Day Guide Publications
Career Day Guide marketing preference will be provided to those employers who are registered to attend career fair. If space is available we will accommodate advertising for organizations not attending. To obtain additional information regarding dates and deadlines for art work and text submission send inquiries to email@example.com.
Co-op/internships are programs that provide meaningful work experience for FAU students, while fulfilling your employment needs. It is a three way partnership between the student, employer, and the co-op office.
Build Your Brand at FAU!Listed below are opportunities that will help you build your organization’s brand on-campus as well as get additional exposure to FAU students and alumni
- ResumeMania Days
- Mock Interview Day
- Etiquette Protocol Dinning Events
- Executive Leadership Forum
- Dare to Be Prepared
- Industry Career Panels
- Diversity & Inclusion Career Programs
- Present Student Employment Readiness and Strategy Workshops
- Co-op/Internship Program
- Networking Mixers
- Catch the Wave/Ride the Wave Coming Soon!
- CDC Partner Program
- Company Meet & Greets
- Faculty Meetings & Luncheons (catering is at the employer's expense)
Learn about our FAU students, alumni, colleges/departments, faculty, and resources the Career Development Center Employer Relations team can provide for your organization. Get current compensation statistics for positions in your industry and region. As well as learn about local and national professional association to get involved in.