Corporate Council Advisory Board
This council is an ever-expanding partnership between FAU's Career Development Center and a premier group of diverse industry professionals. Its mission is to contribute to the success of FAU talent by aligning the Center's services with current industry needs.
The board will meet at least twice each year on the FAU Boca Raton campus. Board members will serve in an advisory capacity and will interact with members of FAU’s administration, faculty, department chairs and students while they are on campus.
Benefits to Employer Members:
- Enhance campus profile and brand among FAU students, faculty and administration
- Gain priority access to FAU students, alumni, faculty, and administration
- Opportunity to network and collaborate with fellow council members and share best practices
Benefits to FAU Career Development Center:
- Increase relationships with corporate council members
- Clarify expectations and marketable skill-sets in preparation for the workplace
- Innovate and execute employer driven career development programs and services