The Broward Campuses' Human Resources office plays an active role as a liaison between the Boca campus HR office and the Broward campuses locations, (Davie, Fort Lauderdale, and Dania Beach). The Broward Campuses office, which is located on the Davie campus, coordinates and provides all human resource functions and services, thus reducing the need to travel to the main campus.
- Provides assistance with the hiring process by educating the campus community about the University hiring process through one on one meetings and group presentations.
- Coordinates classification/compensation activities with Broward Departments/ Colleges to ensure the proper classification of positions. Provides salary analysis data as necessary.
- Monitors performance appraisals for Broward employees.
- Assists employees with benefit inquiries.
- Facilitates separation surveys on the Broward campuses.
- Acts as a resource to employees and managers concerning employee relations issues and partners with employees/ managers to implement solutions.
- Coordinates and promotes professional and personal development opportunities on the Broward campuses through workshops, e.g. financial wellness, physical wellness and cultural awareness.
Address & Contact Information
HR Manager Broward Campuses
3200 College Avenue Bldg LA-203A
Davie, FL 33314