interior image

Instructors Memorandum

Students who desire to petition for late or total withdrawal from a course(s) must have a Student Request for Late Withdrawal- Instructor's Memorandum submitted for each course in which late withdrawal is sought.

For more detailed information on this process, please refer to the Survival Guide.

 Last Modified 11/8/16