Link to SEWSA 2015 Registration Site
(Will take you to the payment portal, which also includes information regarding SEWSA Membership Fees and Conference Registration)
CONFERENCE REGISTRATION FEES
- Included name badges, program booklet, free parking and WiFi at hotel, and three meals (opening reception and two lunches).
- Please keep in mind that we need a head-count for the receptions and will have limited seating, so we encourage you to register for the conference as early as possible.
- All conference presenters, chairs, and respondents must be members of SEWSA. You can pay for both the SEWSA membership and conference registration via the payment portal above.
EARLY REGISTRATION (complete by February 1st)
- Faculty income over $50,000 pay $135
- Faculty income over $30,000 pay $125
- Faculty income under $30,000 pay $60
- Graduate Students and Community Partners pay $50
- Undergraduate Students pay $15
REGISTRATION (after February 1st)
- Faculty income over $50,000 pay $155
- Faculty income over $30,000 pay $145
- Faculty income under $30,000 pay $80
- Graduate Students and Community Partners pay $70
- Undergraduate Students pay $35