Undergraduate Portfolio Review
All Visual Art & Art History undergraduate majors are required to complete portfolio review in order to graduate with either a BFA or a BA in Visual Arts. Please be sure to meet with your advisor to discuss when you must submit your portfolio.
Monday, August 28
12:00 pm - VA 116, Boca Campus
Review materials below and come prepared with questions.
Monday, September 11
1:00 pm - LA 333, Davie Campus
Limited space: 20 seats available
Sign up: email@example.com
Note: Dates extended to accommodate storm recovery period
- Studio Art Digital Portfolio Submissions September 27th at 8am - October 3rd at 8pm.
- No late submissions accepted for any reason, including technical issues.
- Please do not wait until the October 3rd to start your submission.
- Digital Portfolio Submissions Guidelines
- FAU Studio Art Portfolio Review Instructions
- Submit Studio Art Portfolio to VAAH SLIDEROOM
- Graphic Design Drop-Off Portfolio Submissions due September 25-29th M & T:11AM to 5PM, W & R:9am-6pm, F:9am-12pm & 4pm-6pm on Davie Campus Only at LA 333
- Drop-Off Portfolio Submission Guidelines
- Sample Award-winning Graphic Design portfolio by Nicole_Donado
Pick-up October 9-10th from 11AM to 5PM. Davie Campus at LA 333