Become an Ambassador of the Arts
We believe FAU is a vibrant regional institution that fosters creativity, celebrates diversity, and offers dynamic arts and cultural events that contribute to our community. Award-winning faculty and renowned visiting scholars and artists present a diverse portfolio of programming in music, theatre, dance, the visual arts, and film. These emerging and distinguished artists, authors, and filmmakers offer classical, cutting-edge, and interdisciplinary work to engage and educate the citizens of South Florida.
As a public university, FAU is a valuable cultural resource right here in our community! We invite you to become an inaugural Ambassador of the Arts. By making a $1,000 contribution you express your commitment to expanding educational and artistic excellence, and making FAU's School of the Arts more visible to others
Your gift helps to:
· Strengthen faculty and student education, research and creative activities, and support new ideas and initiatives
· Enhance talent development, bringing the best and brightest artists and scholars to FAU
· Sponsor distinguished artists and speakers to engage community audiences and inspire student artists
Ambassador of the Arts benefits include:
· Dean's invitation to the annual FAU School of the Arts Making Waves event recognizing a nationally recognized arts professional
· Dean's invitation to the School of the Arts season kick-off event each Fall
· Special seating at select School of the Arts performances and 10 Percent discount pricing on School of the Arts events
For more information about the Ambassador of the Arts program, call Laurie Carney at 561-297-3606 or email at email@example.com.