FESTIVAL REP PRESENTING SPONSOR $25,000
Presenting Sponsor for Festival Rep 2018, a signature event within the School of the Arts, the Department of Theatre and Dance, and the Department of Music.
- Prominent recognition as Presenting Sponsor in all print, broadcast and online advertising and promotional coverage for Festival Rep including press releases, calendar listings and social media, 20,000 brochures mailed and distributed to FAU patrons, donors and special community friends, posters, 5,000 performance programs and promotional opportunities as available.
- Name/logo listed on School of the Arts website
- 16-week promotional period for 6-week series
- Distinctive event recognition including sponsor name on rolling screens, and posters
- Public “thank you” remarks during programs
- Cameo appearance opportunity in one of our plays
- Recognition for a VIP reception for up to 50 guests: sponsor’s clients, FAU Ambassadors of the Arts and College donors
- Dean’s invitation to Intimate “behind-the-scenes” opportunities, subject to availability, with performers, artists, students and faculty for sponsor’s clients and special guest
- Employee ticket discount for sponsored productions
- Promotional photo opportunities as available
- Eight (8) tickets to each of the four (4) productions
- Support three (3) student scholarships
- Attractive Appreciation Display
- Other benefits as agreed on to meet mutually beneficial objectives, including invitations to School of the Arts and other University events.
Note: Expected audience of 5,000 patrons over 6- week series. A portion or all of your contribution may be tax-deductible based on any goods or services received in exchange for your contribution according to IRS regulations.
For more information, please contact Laurie Carney at 561/297-3606 or email@example.com