How to request a new TouchNet Marketplace uStore or uPay site:
The creation of a new uStore or uPay site is facilitated by Financial Information Systems. It is up to the discretion of FIS to require additional approval beyond the Departmental approval (e.g. Provost Office or Budget Office) before the new store or site can be created.
FIS will provide technical assistance to the Department as needed with use of the TouchNet application and will facilitate communication with TouchNet Customer Care Representatives if required. FIS will not provide customer support directly to the customers of your site/store.
Once FIS has completed the creation of the store/site, your Department assumes the responsibility for the following:
- maintaining the product offerings (adding/updating content)
- supporting your customers including credits/refunds, payment assistance, questions about site content
- ensuring compliance with the original approved purpose of the new store/site
Please follow these steps to fully complete your request for a new TouchNet Marketplace uStore or uPay site:
- Review the Description of Marketplace uStore and uPay sites to determine the best solution to meet your needs.
- Complete the New Marketplace uStore/uPay request form
- Complete the Detail Code Request form
- Complete the Merchant ID Request form
- Complete the TouchNet security form for any users who will need access
If you have any questions regarding TouchNet Marketplace uStores or uPay sites, please contact Financial Information Services at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.