Transform Yourself Scholarship
An associate degree is a wonderful achievement, but why stop there? Qualifying students can enroll at Florida Atlantic University and transform their degree into a bachelor’s degree.
If you have completed or are about to complete an associate degree, you can enroll at FAU and receive a $1,000 scholarship.
What are you waiting for? Be Daring. Be Bold. Be FAU.
• Associate in Arts degree or articulated Associate in Science degree (completion of associate degree program by the end of the Spring 2016 or Summer 2016 semester).
• Must apply for an FAU bachelor’s degree program for either Summer 2016 or Fall 2016 by April 1, 2016.
• Cumulative transfer GPA of 3.0 and above.
• Must register for Transfer Student Orientation by May 1, 2016 (do not have to attend orientation by May 1, 2016).
• Enrolled students must maintain at least 9 credit hours enrollment per semester and an FAU GPA of 3.0.
• Scholarship is awarded at 50 percent for Fall 2016 semester and 50 percent for Spring 2017.
• Deliver official transcripts with AA degree or articulated AS degree posted by May 11, 2016, for summer admission or August 16, 2016, for fall admission.
• Scholarships are limited. Other conditions may apply. Contact FAU Admissions for more information.
Students can apply at: http://www.fau.edu/admissions/transform
NSF LEARNTM Program
Awards $500 in the fall semester once accepted into the program and $1,500 in the spring once research is secured, available for undergraduate transfer students with a declared major in the following colleges: College of Science or College of Engineering and Computer Science. Eligibility criteria includes a minimum GPA of 3.0, transfer from another institution, previously awarded an A.A or A.S degree, and submission of the program application. The scholarship is nonrenewable. The application is located at http://learn.fau.edu. If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Undergraduate Research and Inquiry.
Additional scholarships are available through the FAU Alumni Association, FAU’s Office of Financial Aid, and through individual academic colleges.
- Early Start FAU
- Visit Campus
- Florida Residency
- Parent Information
- LINK Program
- Guidance Counselors
- Contact Us