FAU's Office of Undergraduate Admissions offers numerous scholarships for incoming freshman and transfer students. We suggest applying early as our scholarships are competitive and most are awarded early in the admission cycle. Additional scholarships are available through the FAU Alumni Association and through academic colleges.
- A scholarship applicant must be admitted as a degree seeking student before being considered for an Office of Undergraduate Admissions scholarship award.
- A high school diploma or its equivalent is required in order to be considered for merit scholarships.
- All awards are paid out in the fall and spring terms only; excludes summer semesters.
- An eligible student may receive only one admissions scholarship unless otherwise stated in the scholarship award letter. Generally, scholarships are not stackable.
- The deadline to apply for a Freshman Scholarship is January 15th (unless otherwise noted).
- The deadline to apply for a for Transfer Scholarship is March 1st (unless otherwise noted).
Please read scholarship descriptions and eligibility requirements thoroughly before applying. Applicants must have a completed application and will only be considered for awards they are deemed eligible.
For access to our admissions scholarship descriptions and applications please click one of the following:
|Freshman Scholarship Opportunities|
|Transfer Scholarship Opportunities|
|International Student Scholarship Opportunities|
Bright Futures Scholarship
This state-funded scholarship is based on high school academic achievement and is awarded to students enrolled in an eligible Florida public or private post-secondary educational institution within three years of graduation from a Florida high school. For additional information, contact your high school counselor or call the Florida Department of Education at 1-888-827-2004 (toll free) or visit their web site at Florida Bright Futures Scholarship Program.
Applying for Financial Aid
Florida Atlantic University offers a comprehensive financial aid program to assist in meeting reasonable educational expenses by both full time and part time students who might otherwise be unable to afford college. To apply for financial aid and to access the Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), please visit our Financial Aid website.
The FAU Financial Aid priority deadline is March 1st.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact: email@example.com