Applying Online Via FACTS
FAU's online application is hosted by FACTS (Florida Academic Counseling and Tracking for Students). FACTS.org is a central web resource for students to plan and manage their higher education experience. FACTS.org includes Florida community colleges, private and public universities, and is described as "Florida's online gateway for college information."
Online application instructions:
- Print these instructions for reference.
- Click the Apply Online link below to go to the FACTS.org site for Florida Atlantic University.
- Review the Admissions Application instructions.
- Create your FACTS login.
- Complete the online FACTS FAU application which will send your application directly to FAU.
- Pay your application fee.
- Submit all supporting documents (such as Official transcripts, Official test scores, Residency information).
After ALL application materials have been received and reviewed by FAU, you will receive your admissions decision.
Application Fee $30.00 (non-refundable) :
- Pay online your application fee at a later time, you can go to: Pay Application Fee
Mail in your application fee to the address below.
Please make sure to include with your check, your name, term applying and the last 4 digits of your SSN.
Florida Atlantic University
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
777 Glades Road, SU-80
Boca Raton, FL 33431-0991
- Main Telephone Number: 1-561-297-3040
- Fax: 561-297-2758
- Send an email to Undergraduate Admissions