(for undecided majors)
The Explore LC is for students who have not decided on a major at this time, or who have selected a major, but are not sure that they will stick with that degree program. This LC allows students the opportunity to explore different majors at FAU and possible career paths. Extensive career development and major exploration opportunities are integrated into your SLS class.
Explore LC students typically register for the following courses for the fall semester:
- English Composition I: ENC 1101 or English Composition II: ENC 1102 (3 credits)
- Learning Strategies & Human Development: SLS 1503 (2 credits)
- Learning Community Experience: SLS 1412 (0 credit)
- Global Society: SYP 2450 (3 credits)
- Sociological Perspectives: SYG 1000 (3 credits)
- A 3-credit Foundation of Creative Expressions class (either Art, Dance, OR Music Appreciation).
Classes/Times/Days are subject to change.