Criminal Justice & Public Safety LC
Criminal Justice & Public Safety LC students typically register for the following courses for the fall semester:
- English Composition I: ENC 1101 or English Composition II: ENC 1102 (3 credits)
- Learning Strategies & Human Development: SLS 1503 (2 credits)
- Learning Community Experience: SLS 1412 (0 credit)
- Life Science: BSC 1005 with Lab (3 credits)
- Sociological Perspectives: SYG 1000 (3 credits)
- A 3-credit Foundation of Creative Expressions class (either Art, Dance, OR Music Appreciation).
Classes/Times/Days are subject to change.