Communication is one of the fastest growing fields in the global economy, as well as one of the most popular majors offered at FAU. This LC is designed to give an edge to students in all areas of communication, including film-making, news media, rhetoric and more.
By joining the Communication LC, your SLS class will be taught by one of the amazing faculty from the School of Communication - Dr. Becky Mulvaney!
Communication LC students will be registered for the following courses for the fall semester:
- English Composition I: ENC 1101 or English Composition II: ENC 1102 (3 credits)
- Learning Strategies & Human Development: SLS 1503 (2 credits)
- Learning Community Experience: SLS 1412 (0 credit)
- Global Perspectives on Language: LIN 2607 (3 credits)
- A course from FAU's General Education Curriculum in the area of Foundation of Creative Expressions.