The Business LC is available for students who are considering majors in: Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Health Administration, Human Resource Management, International Business and Trade, Management, Management Information Systems, Marketing, Real Estate or Small Business and Entrepreneurship. There will be 3 Business LCs for the Fall Semester. Once one is filled another will open till all spots are filled. Business LCs may vary in class choices.
Business LC students will be registered for the following courses for the fall semester:
- English Composition I: ENC 1101 or English Composition II: ENC 1102 (3 credits)
- Learning Strategies & Human Development: SLS 1503 (2 credits)
- Learning Community Experience: SLS 1412 (0 credit)
- Introduction to Business: GEB 2011 (3 credits)
- IFP course depending on Business LC.
- MATH Course. This will be based on your score on the ALEKS Math Placement Test (www.fau.edu/mathplacement).
Classes/Times/Days are subject to change.