Biological Sciences LC
The Biological Sciences LC is geared toward students interested in areas ranging from Marine Biology and Environmental Science to Molecular Biology, Microbiology and beyond! Students interested in Pre-Medical or Pre-Professional studies are also welcome to join this LC.
Biological Sciences LC students will be registered for the following courses for the fall semester:
- English Composition I: ENC 1101 or English Composition II: ENC 1102 (3 credits)
- Learning Strategies & Human Development: SLS 1503 (2 credits)
- Learning Community Experience: SLS 1412 (0 credit)
- General Psychology: PSY 1012 (3 credits) change to Sociological Perspectives: SYG 1000 (3 credits)
- General Chemistry I: CHM 2045 with Lab (4 credits) or Introduction to Chemistry: CHM 1025 (3 credits)
- MATH Course. This will be based on your score on the ALEKS Math Placement Test (www.fau.edu/mathplacement).
Classes/Times/Days are subject to change.